Captain Ralph Wilkins
Brooklyn native Ralph Wilkins is the Captain of the Odysea, a Bluefin Tuna fishing vessel that calls Gloucester, MA home. Though the smallest of the five boats featured on the National Geographic channel's Wicked Tuna, what The Odysea lacks in size it more than makes up for in determination.
Charter Fishing Trips, Whale Watching Expeditions, and Sightseeing Trips Available Aboard The Odysea!
The Odysea will be offering charter fishing trips, whale watching expeditions, and sightseeing trips out of Provincetown, Massachusetts. Booking trips everyday starting in spring, through summer, and ending late in the fall season.
- Full day, hardcore "Wicked Tuna" trip - 4 person max: $1,500
- Full day trip - 5 person: $1,200
- Half day, inshore fishing, whales, blues, stripers: $600
- Beautiful sunset cruises out of Provincetown, MA, lasting approximately 2 hours - 6 person max: $300
- Giant Bluefin Tuna Safari - For the experienced fisherman or thrill-seeker who has a giant tuna KILL in his bucket list! Call for details on this one-of-a-kind multi-day Giant Tuna Adventure. Live the life of a commercial tuna fisherman!
We also offer customized fishing trips and adventures. They can be arranged to fit your schedule. Rates are $100 per hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
Captain Ralph on WPRI
Captain Ralph on MyFoxBoston
Watch this interview with Captain Ralph on MyFoxBoston on the Fishing Academy's 10th Annual Fundraiser.
Captain Ralph on WGBH
Watch this interview with Captain Ralph and Captain Billy on WGBH. On the challenges of fishing, as well as Wicked Tuna.